Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110881
Location: Singapore, singapore
Sector: Equipment Sales, Power
Date posted: 31/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Focus in power and automation area for marine industry.
Joining in Singapore and reporting to Hub Business Unit Manager, the key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
1. Implement and execute the technology mandate in the country according to the allocated product group specific responsibility areas.
2.Secure on-time, scope, costs and quality to market with R&D projects.
3. Support the development of design guidelines, technical drawings and documentation.
4. Support other functions in advanced studies, concept development and demand problem solving. ? Contribute to marketing by making conference and industry event presentations and publishing technology articles.
5. Manage agreed global technology partnerships and head local external and internal technology networks.
6. Develop culture, operations, competences and processes for the lean product development organization.
7. Contribute actively to the relevant Business strategies and initiatives.
8. Ensure compliance with Intellectual Property (IP) policies.
9. Budget, follow-up and manage changes of R&D spending and funding according to company guidelines.
10. Implement and compliant to the company Health and Safety policies and responsibility of product related HSE and cyber security.
- Have minimum Master Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Marine Engineering with 10 years of experience in Marine industry.
- Should also have R&D/Engineering experience in electrical/automation/drive system, MV and LV switchboard, transformers, generators, motors, drives and related system engineering.
- Able to multitask at high workloads with accuracy and have good communication and people management skills.
- Knowledge of electrical power system integration with PMS/VMS/ICSS/IAS and familiarity with IEC and Marine Class rules in implementation of electrical power system and integration for marine vessels is preferred.
- Hands on experience on system analysis tools like SKM, EDSA and ETAP and experience in field commissioning of electrical system would be an advantage.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321