Test Analyst SC Cleared
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122634
Location: England, London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 21/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with a key consultancy within the utility and technology sectors. They are seeking Security Cleared Test Analysts to join them on a permanent basis in central London.
Due to several key projects and successful tender bids they are seeking a Test Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working on several key projects which will be based at client sites throughout the UK.
As the successful candidate you will:
* Provide scope and creating functional and non-functional test plans and test data, maintaining the integrity of the test environment.
* Presenting all work output in an accurate, well documented and professional manner
* Participating in code and design reviews to eliminate defects early on
* Developing a network to support and add value to client engagements including company, clients and external professional networks;
* Selecting appropriate standards, methods, tool and applications and use on project;
* Identifying and working through problems as they arise; Communicating complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
To be considered you will have the following background:
* Degree in IT or related subject is essential
* ISTQB Certified
* SC Clearance
* General HP/MS tools (or equivalent)
* Technical skills - SQL, UNIX, Agile preferential
* An achiever; Innovative and imaginative, professionally assertive, flexible and versatile
* Demonstrates enthusiasm for work and assignments
* Passionate about the quality of delivered work
* Highly productive
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits and ongoing training and development
For more information about this role please contact our London office