Three Phase Electric Meter & CT Engineers
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: MANPC204
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum + BONUS SCHEME + OVERTIME
Date Posted: 26/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently recruiting for a major smart metering asset management company, who are looking to expand their current workforce in Manchester.
We are looking for CT & Three phase engineers who hold valid MOCOPA athorisation
The areas we are looking are Manchester and surrounding areas
We are ideally looking for CT Trained Engineers, however we will also take Three Phase qualified engineers on and up-skill them
You will have to meet the following criteria, to stand any chance of getting on this exceptional long term, high earning contract;
1) MOCOPA or DNO authorised Electric Meter Installer
2) Three Phase authorisation or CT Authorisation
3) A checkable history within Electric Meter Installation with a reputable Electric Metering Main or Sub-contractor, DNO or Utilities Company.
3) Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
4) Have a maximum of six penalty points on your driving license
5) Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
6) Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays (all expenses covered).
1) CT Engineers - £26,000 - £28,000 Base Salary - Depending on experience
2) Three Phase Engineers - £24,000 - £26,000 Base Salary - Depending on experience
3) Bonus Scheme = More you fit, more you earn
4) Full permanent position so holidays and bank holidays are paid
5) 24 days Holiday
6) Van + Fuel Card + PPE + Phone + PDA + Tools all provided
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office