Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : TM1
Location: England, Northamptonshire
Sector: Design & Development, Automotive
Date posted: 22/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Bonus: shift premium: Currently Continental Shift pattern but subject to change
- In accordance with H.S.E. requirements
- Organise the environment to be clean and organised (5s)
- Prioritising work in accordance with moulding management
- Ensuring all tools are available for production requirements
- To fix tool failures and component quality issues swiftly.
- Perform T.P.M. and report spares requirements.
- Understand the moulding process
- Operate toolroom machinery. (Lathe, Miller and Grinder)
- Good understanding of Hot Runner Systems.
Required skills and experience
- Carrying out mod's to existing tools
- Logging of completed jobs on the Shire system
- Maintain all on site production equipment
- Assisting all departments on request
- Work to request system
- Flexiblity with work hours with business needs
- Other duties as required to assist the business
Selfmotivated, independent individual that can work on their own and as part of a team
For more information about this role please contact our London office