Spencer Ogden is a multi-award winning global recruitment specialist that places highly skilled professionals into sectors within Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, Financial Services and Technology.
We have a highly driven and eclectic culture that promotes hard work and fun. With an array of incentives and benefits in addition to uncapped commission, Spencer Ogden is the perfect platform to set you up for success.
Are you hungry for success? We are growing!
Successful candidate will receive:
1. In house training
2. Career development plan
3. Mentoring programme
As a Trainee Consultant, you will:
- Develop a core understanding of the recruitment industry, the recruitment process and specific market sector.
- Support team members on the resourcing of specific roles for clients- using internal and external sourcing methods with success.
- Build a database of quality candidates, building collaborative working relationships with them and obtaining valuable market information.
- Monitor and maintain personal activity targets.
- Screen candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation.
- Match candidates to clients’ vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process.
- Write persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate.
- Deal with response and enquiries, assessing suitability of candidates.
- Arrange interviews for candidates with client, providing detailed information to both parties.
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Offer a customer focused high quality service to candidates and clients alike.