Trainee Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (OX)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112943
Location: England, Oxfordshire
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £28700 per annum + vehicle, pension, bonus scheme etc
Date posted: 07/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Want to become a Dual Fuel SMART Meter Installer for Siemens?
We are currently looking to recruit a large number of Dual Fuel Operatives throughout the UK to join our growing installation workforce for Siemens. We have fantastic opportunities for single fuel skilled gas engineers who are looking to upskill.
You must hold the following qualifications
* Valid CMA1/CCN1 (Gas safe)
You also must have:
* Min of 3-5 years' experience of working in the gas meter installations industry
* Have excellent customer service skills
* Full UK Drivers Licence, with less than 6 points
* No unspent convictions
* Able to provide suitable references for the last 5 years
The training program will be conducted in a bespoke SMART Metering training centre,
As part of this employment you'd be working for Siemens installing Gas and Electric meters in your allocated area.
You will be offered the following package
* £60.00 per day whilst in training (5 weeks), which is increased to £28,700 per year
* Annual bonus
* Company Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Phone
* Quality and long service bonus
* Opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing company
* Pension scheme
* 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Start date: 25th September 2017
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office