Spencer Ogden is more than a Recruitment company.
We’re a diverse group of creators and doers, builders and hackers, teachers and students. We help solve global environmental challenges in partnership with extraordinary clients that create solutions to make the world a better place. They trust us to source the technical experts that achieve their dreams.
Question is, what will you contribute to the world through the work you do?
We seek exceptional talent that want to play their part in shaping the future by joining a passionate business that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun while doing it.
Sure, you have a lot of choices on where to take your career. Whether you’re based in London, Manchester or Bristol one thing’s for sure, we’re created an environment where you will have 350+ #LifeatSO colleagues who will have your back to support your growth every day.
It’s your career so take control of it!
You have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Principal track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start...
- Confident and tenacious in approach with a winning mindset.
- Driven by high-performance and over-achievement.
- Want to work in a vibrant environment where your development is valued.
- Ambitious and competitive by nature.
- Have a strong work ethic either in a team or alone when empowered.
- Able to grasp technical notions and apply them to your working day.
You’re Great At...
- Selling services, concepts or ideas to a diverse audience.
- Negotiating win-win outcomes for all parties.
- Communicating your pitch to professionals you’ve never spoken to.
- Networking your way around ever changing talent communities.
- Influencing people and can build strong, lasting relationships
- Organising yourself and multi-tasking.
Bonus Points For…
- Previous sales experience in a business to business environment.
- Thoroughly researching the role of a Recruitment Consultant.
- A degree or background in STEM or related disciplines.
- Demonstrating why Spencer Ogden is for you.
What You’ll Do…
- Generate new business or develop existing accounts through leads and referrals from candidates and clients.
- Develop and foster long term strategic client relationships through both telephone contact and face to face meetings.
- Understand the clients hiring requirements and staffing needs.
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and close skilled technical professionals on a contract or permanent basis for your client base.
- Create, manage and grow a professional network of highly qualified candidates.
- Maintain a balance of candidates across multiple requirements.
- Partner with clients to act as an extension of their HR or internal recruitment teams.
- Provide a high-quality, customer-centric service to your colleagues, clients and candidates alike.
What You Can Expect...
Make no mistake Recruitment can be a tough sales career however; the rewards are unrivalled.
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Industry leading, uncapped commission scheme from your first day
- 23.5 days annual leave plus 4 days paid leave for good causes AND your Birthday off
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- Award winning training and development programme
- Transparent career progression within a meritocratic environment
- Corporate discount scheme through www.perkbox.co.uk
- Heavily discounted gym memberships
- Your 5-A-Day with fresh fruit
- A chance to get on the regional incentive trip. This year… Vegas!
- Monthly incentives such as Lunch Club, Referral Roulette, Insta-Prize and many more
- Opportunity to relocate to any of our 14 global locations
- Bottle of champagne when you seal your first deal!
Kick Start Your Career...
To gain a deeper insight of who we are take a moment to visit and follow us across our social and professional sites online;
Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | SOblog
If you like what you see and want to be part of a unique organisation and do your bit for the planet get involved by sending your CV to email@example.com