Dual Fuel SMART Meter Installer (Includes Training!)
We are currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic people that would like the opportunity to become fully qualified SMART Meter Installers.
We understand that it's a huge commitment for individuals to take the plunge into a new career, especially in an industry that requires skills and qualifications. Furthermore, nobody wants to invest both time and money into training without the reassurance that there is a job waiting for them at the end.
That's why we have not teamed up with an industry leading Metering Installation Company. They work on behalf of various utility companies installing both gas and electric SMART meters in domestic properties. In addition to this, we are working with a leading training provider that will ensure you get the skills required to be the best in the industry.
Once you graduate from the 16 weeks training you will embark on your new careers as a permanent fully qualified Dual Fuel SMART Meter Installers with a starting salary of £27,300 + equipment + van + etc.!!
The Employment Opportunity
If successful in your application you will:
- Be completing a part funded 16 week Training course.
- After you have successful completed training your salary will rise to £27,300 per annum + you will be entitled to a performance based Bonus Scheme.
- You will be provided with a Vehicle, Fuel Card, Tools, PPE and Mobile Phone.
- The Training will be partially funded (£1000 contribution to training centre required) and you will be paid whilst you learn!!
- You will be trained in both Gas and Electric SMART Metering.
- You will have a mixture of classroom learning, workshop work and onsite mentoring throughout the 16 weeks.
- Diploma in Smart Metering (gas & electric)
- EUSR register (National database for energy employers)
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Passionate about becoming a fully qualified SMART Meter Installer
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as you will be facing customer on a daily basis.
- Clean Criminal Record
- Drivers Licence (min. 2 years. Max 3 points)
- References from all previous employers for a min of at least 5 years (can include educational facilities).
- The ability to contribute £1000 deposit to training upon job offer to secure your training.
Training Start Date: 12/11/18
Locations required: E, N, NW, SW, TW, W, BH, SN, SE, RG, GU.
To be considered please apply via the advert.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office