Be involved in projects with our Engineering Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
This position will offer you the ability to apply and expand your knowledge of transmission line engineering, including conductors, hardware, insulation, structures, foundations and electrical principles.
- BSCE or BSEE from an ABET- accredited engineering program
- Solid working knowledge of the PLS-CADD suite of design software tools and well versed in the design of wood, steel, and concrete pole structures - experience in lattice tower design a plus
- High Voltage transmission line design experience, 69kV to 500kV. HVDC transmission design experience is a plus
- Proficiency with any of the following programs: PLS-TOWER, SAG10, LPILE, MFAD, ArcGIS, CDEGS, AutoCAD, MicroStation
- Proficiency in writing and providing support documentation for engineering calculations
Review and design power transmission lines facilities per applicable codes, standards and
- Follow industry best practices.
- Write project proposals, validate details, estimation, tracking.
- Review/perform design calculations verifying electrical clearances.
- Conduct meetings with engineering teams, mentor junior engineers.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.