- Preparation of schedules, budgets and technical proposals for transmission line projects
- Lead a team of electrical and structural engineers performing detailed design of transmission line projects, including:
- Preparation of documents for permit applications
- Preparation of civil, structural and electrical calculations and design documents using PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE, and PLS-TOWER and other software tools
- Preparation of specifications for procurement of structures and materials for construction
- Construction specifications and drawings.
- B.S. in Electrical or Structural Engineering
- 8 - 10 years of overall experience in design of structures or electrical power systems
- 6 - 8 years of experience in design of high voltage transmission lines for utilities in the U.S.
- 4 - 5 years of supervisory experience in providing technical guidance to project staff on complex projects, a working knowledge of transmission line design and construction requirements, and a history of delivering high quality work products in a project team environment.
- Experience with PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE, and PLS-TOWER software
- Familiarity with NESCStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in all areas of HV transmission line design preparing and reviewing project design criteria, structure loading trees, plan & profile drawings, and other construction documents
- Professional Engineering License in any U.S State (Must be valid)
- M.S. in Electrical or Structural Engineering
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.