Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112283
Location: USA, Florida, Miami
Sector: Corporate, Management, Built Environment
Salary: US$80000 - US$130000 per annum
Date posted: 23/12/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
*** Extensive travel required
- Pre-plans and schedules job-site activity as required
- Recruits and coordinates training for all hourly job-site personnel
- Purchases miscellaneous materials and requisitions equipment
- Responsible for layout of accurate lines and grades for all work. Reviews project submittals.
- Inspects for quality both company-performed work and subcontractors' work and for compliance with engineered drawings. Resolves quality assurance deficiencies.
- Prepares Labor Cost Report
- Initiates all job-site safety and accident prevention efforts
- Acts as on-site THC security representative.
- Assumes budget responsibility for labor cost
-High school diploma with ten to twelve years applicable construction experience; five years supervisory experience in construction environment or 4-yr degree in Building Construction or a related field of study may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for applicable construction experience.
- Good organizational and verbal communication skills; attention to detail.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Collaborate with others to accomplish organizational goals, identify and resolve problems.
- Actions demonstrate consideration to others - participation in team projects.
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR
- Maintains an OSHA 10-hour course current within the past three years
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.