Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH119850
Location: USA, Connecticut, Danbury
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 24/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Manage and oversee construction projects for the installation of solar racking systems, modules,
inverters, DC wiring system, AC wiring system, interconnection. Shutdown and BOS.
* Supervise subcontractors and labor crews to ensure the project conforms to the plans, specifications,
schedules and budgets.
* Coordinate material and equipment logistics.
* Maintain and exceed labor production goals.
* Deliver projects on schedule and within the approved budget.
* Interface with vendors for pricing
* Generate 3 week look ahead for the project managers.
* Coordinate and report findings to construction, operations, and business development departments.
* Focus on safety, quality, production and client satisfaction.
* Conduct daily safety talks and job hazard analysis.
* Manage and coordinate work to ensure that it is constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner that is
consistent with the standard- of - care set forth in the contract documents that is viewed by industry as an
effort that is consistent with best practices standards.
* Obtain all inspections and ensure that the quality aspects of the physical work are fully documented.
* Manage all changes in project scope to ensure that the most contemporary contract documents are being
used at all times to prevent avoidable rework. Report all scope changes to the project managers.
* Maintain daily paperwork including field reports, schedule updates and email correspondence.
5 years of experience in general construction, 1 year of solar photovoltaic experience.
Ability to manage multiple projects and a large- scale workforce.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Highly motivated, driven and results oriented, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
Ability to interact with people on all levels ensuring that all external and internal communication is carried
out to a high standard.
Excellent critical thinking and decision- making abilities.
Must be willing to travel to remote sites and stay on location when needed.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.