Seeking an experienced Turbine Supervisor within power stations across NSW & QLD. Experience with outages is a must.
Your New Role:
- As a Turbine Supervisor you will be responsible for managing and supervising outages on major steam turbines and generators.
- You will be inspecting, surveying, refurbishing and aligning the steam turbine.
- Managing the disassembly, refurbishment, reassembly and commission of assets.
- Actively pursuing continuous improvement in business process and the development and maintenance of safe work methods.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Experience within turbine (steam or gas) outages and maintenance.
- Experience in a supervisory or management position.
- Take an active role in safety, quality, environment and the control of risks within these areas, as well as dissemination of information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Current driver's license.
What You'll Get In Return:
- 3 month contract with a competitive package.
- Contract starts in April.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?:
- Send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Alex on (08) 6280 2425 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office