Turbine Supply & Delivery Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH124432
Location: France, Île-de-France, Paris
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: €60000 - €65000 per annum + 15% bonus + package
Date posted: 20/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is specialist player in wind power, active in all phases of the project lifecycle from development through to operation. With more than 400 MW currently in development they are now looking for an experienced Turbine Supply & Delivery Project Manager to join their team in Paris paying between €60,000-€65,000 p/a + 15% bonus + package depending on experience.
Turbine Supply & Delivery Project Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Determine project scope of supply and define overall project schedule
* Act as main point of contact between the customer and OEM and manage the interface during material delivery
* Define work packages and order all turbine components alongside installation and commissioning team
* Organise onsite meetings with stakeholders
* Prepare final documentation and hand over to O&M
Turbine Supply & Delivery Project Manager desired experience:
* Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in similar project management position within a turbine OEM
* Experience executing quality HSE management covering international cargo shipping, import/export harbour operation, heavy lift operation, installation, commissioning and snag list management
* Strong networking, communication and influential skills
* Good engineering knowledge of electrical SCADA design, turbine procurement and manufacturing etc desirable
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office