Currently seeking multiple experienced Gas Turbine Technicians to work contractually on a power station in WA.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Testing, commissioning, servicing and maintenance activities on gas turbines.
- Maintenance and creation of quality records, including field service reports, maintenance records and recommendations, test record sheets.
- Undertake day-to day preventative maintenance to ensure that all systems comply and adhere to the required standards of compliance and OH&S, in line with company policy.
In order to be successful in this role you must be highly proactive and possess the following requirements:
- Hold a registered mechanical and/or gas trade qualification.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a similar position.
- Previous experience on power stations is desirable.
- Current drivers licence.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster where required.
- Right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in position please email through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +6182802426. For more information about this role please contact our Perth Office.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office