Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108409
Location: France, Various
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Salary: €70000 - €80000 per annum
Date posted: 12/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
- Active contributor to the Turnaround Excellence program and Turnaround Excellence organization
- Delivers expertise in area of scheduling, reporting, progress control and system support
- Proactively supports on group level but also as part of the local Turnaround Teams, Operations and -
- Project (integrated) in ongoing TA planning and execution activities
- Supports Turnaround related investigations of high severity OAE incidents
- Leads and participates in review and audits and assure support to the local organization for implementation within the area of expertise
- Delivers audit/review reports on major Turnarounds (Group level)
- Builds employee capability to enable increased performance by coaching and encouraging other colleagues and co-workers
- Acts as internal trainer and coach in his/her area of expertise
- Drives change management processes across locations in own area of expertise
- Contributes to the development of business processes and system strategy within Plant Availability & -
- Turnarounds and together with POT teams
- Coordinates and develops relevant system training material, procedures, guidelines and education programs
- Will interface with the local TA team and contractors which contributes to meet the overall objectives of the different TA's and drive efficiency at the different sites.
- Support implementation of TA-Group guidelines on the locations.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential problems and/or conflicts at the different sites and active support solving and mitigation actions.
For more information about this role please contact our London office