UK Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH105997
Location: England, London
Sector: Corporate, Sales, Utilities
Date posted: 21/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client a leading specialty chemicals company are looking for an UK Sales Manager paying a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum + bonus and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and to help grow in the ever expanding UK Market.
Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals duties and responsibilities:
* Direct responsibility to grow sales, achieving this through the prospecting and developing of new potential accounts, as well as supporting and developing the relationships with current customers.
* Update and maintain projects and compile meeting reports in our CRM system
* Build and maintain relationships with our suppliers based across the world through joint visits and regular reporting, to support mutual growth of our joint businesses.
* Identify and develop potential market opportunities, in co-ordination with other company business teams.
* Visit new and existing customers on a regular basis to build, maintain and manage relationships
* Working together with Specialist, Sales Support to effectively manage the day to day business
* Support the business development activities by developing and managing the product portfolio
Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals desired experience:
* Relevant work knowledge in the specialty chemicals industry, with a technical background in products/applications within the paints, adhesives and polymers industry
* Ideally qualified to a Degree level in Chemistry or a Polymer related course
* Broad network in the specialty chemicals industry
* Excellent communication skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit with a variety of sales, negotiation and persuasion skills
* Hands on in the day to day running of the business with attention to detail
* Highly organized self-starter capable of managing customer visits schedule and territory effectively
* Full UK driving license
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office