Spencer Ogden are seeking a UX Designer to be based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
Our client are one of the main energy providers in the UK. They are responsible for providing energy to the domestic, SME and I&C sectors. Due to growth in their digital organisation, they are seeking a UX Designer to join them on a permanent basis in Birmingham.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for designing and executing industry leading digital experiences which will enable our client to deliver their strategy to be the most digitised energy company in the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for championing the customer experience within projects, working closely with the Business Analyst, Visual Designer, Copywriter, Project Manager and wider business stakeholders. You will be responsible for planning the UX stream of work (utilising a user centred design approach), producing UX documentation such as user journeys, wireframes and sitemaps, and work with our third party provider to conduct usability testing.
To be considered you will posses the following skill sets and background:
- Degree qualified in computer science or similar
- Experience as a User Experience Designer, User Experience Architect, Interaction Designer or similar role working with high traffic retail websites
- Extensive knowledge of managing user-centered design activity, including research and design methodologies.
- Strong Customer focus
- Proficient user of UX software including Axure, Creative Suite
- Outstanding communication skills in email, copy writing
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package
For more information about this role please contact our London office