Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH119594
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £40 - £45 per hour
Date posted: 19/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Are you a Verification Engineer? A company who specialises in cutting-edge technology is seeking an exceptional engineer to join their development team. You will be working alongside some of the most successful products they produce which are world renowned.
You will be working alongside members of the team that is responsible for producing the most important parts of the products and ensuring fast and efficient delivery of these products.
Job Title: Verification Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Length: 3 Months Rolling
Rate: £40 to £50 GBP per hour
Location: Scotland, UK
* Design of verification for RTL designs that vary in complex
* Proven experience in SystemVerilog and Verilog
* Full product life cycle experience including testing and closure phase
* The ability to adapt to new and complex specifications.
* Experience utilising C and C ++
* Experience of microprocessor designs
With an ever growing team, you will be tasked to work a long side other engineers in the ongoing goal to improve technology and be the driving force behind ground breaking results.
If you feel that you would match the requirements and would like to be considered for his role, please apply for your up-to-date CV to discuss the role further.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.