The Vessel fitter can layout per approved vessel drawings, pass fit-up inspections with minimal oversight, and fit up Fabricated parts to Vessel Shell.
- Reads and understands Approved Vessel Drawings.
- Bridge tacks on all Alloys.
- Proven record of observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of relevant industrial experience required.
- High School Diploma/GED or 1 year technical diploma/vocational certificate desired.
- Extensive knowledge of Vessel Drawings.
- Must be qualified in GMAW and GTAW.
- Capable of fabrication Vessel Material or Piping Material (versatile)
- Demonstrates knowledge on the Vessel fitting processes Per ASME.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office