- Minimum of 5 - 10 years' of relevant industrial experience required.
- Must have experience of small pressure vessel fabrication, layout and fit ups.
- Must have experience welding multiple types of pipe including, but not limited to: carbon steel, stainless steel and chrome.
- Mig, Flux core, etc.
- Some knowledge of ASME codes.
- Must pass 6G pipe test.
- Must be able to read and interpret all engineering drawings in order to efficiently perform work.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office