Vice President - Business Development
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : NYC-PR15
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Finance, Private Equity Investments & Asset Management, Built Environment
Salary: US$175000 - US$175001 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Date posted: 01/11/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
* Identify and develop project opportunities in the Western United States and Canada.
* Create, foster and deepen relationships with key public officials, construction joint venture partners, including concessionaires, contractors, O&M providers, engineers and any other firms and individuals that would provide strategic benefits to project pursuits and teaming efforts.
* Market and grow the Hiring Company's brand as a leading greenfield developer of P3 Infrastructure Projects in North America through the promotion of the funds successful investments.
* Report on trends in the Public-Private Partnerships market and provide any relevant updates related to stakeholders and potential partners.
Necessary training or experience:
* Degree (Advanced Degree Preferred) in relevant disciplines i.e. government / public policy, engineering, finance, business, etc.
* More than 15 years of experience in the construction industry and at least 5 years of experience working on alternative delivery projects in the United States and/or Canada.
* Project Management or similar project leadership experience on alternative delivery and/or Public-Private Partnership projects.
* Presentation and public speaking experience
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.