This company is revolutionizing the energy sector. This company's platform enables households across the country to connect to clean energy projects through their utility, save on their electricity, and dramatically lower carbon emissions. As such, we are a key part of mitigating global climate change.
Our board and advisors includes leaders from Facebook, Google and President Obama's cabinet. We are seeking a Vice President of Channel Partnerships to be a key member of our leadership team and build partnerships with corporations and members organizations across the country to drive end user growth and revenue.
What we seek in you
* Values-based executive driven to excel and make a positive impact on his/her community and country
* Passion for the consumer/end user, and the drive to deliver a world class consumer experience
* 8-12 years experience working in sales, business development, and/or corporate development
* Proven track record of establishing and building high-value relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals, from Fortune 100 companies to non-profits, from C-level executives to junior positions
* Proven track record of building and managing a business development team, ideally focused on rapid adoption by consumers
* Positive, competitive, a self-starter who is comfortable building sales channels from scratch
* Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively across cross-functional internal teams
* Startup and/or mobile, SaaS experience preferred
Goals of the role:
* Work closely with the CEO and members of the company's board to refine the company's GTM strategy and build the business
* Lead by example, establishing, closing and scaling a wide range of partnerships-Fortune 100 companies, local businesses, distributor partners, non-profits, etc.-that grow our user base from 1,000 to 100,000+
* Meet and exceed user growth targets for the business
* Recruit, coach and lead a channel partner team, who will each have partnership and user growth targets
* Contribute to our positive, mission-driven culture!
What we offer:
* The opportunity to build an industry-changing business with world-renowned energy and climate
* Competitive salary and quarterly bonus structure
* Equity: every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
* A values-based company culture driven by ethics, entrepreneurship and performance
* A positive team working in unison towards the same mission
* Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
* Free in-office meals every day
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.