Vice President - Investment Banking
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: NYC-PR12
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Finance, Invest Banking & Corporate Finance (M&A / IPOs), Renewables
Salary: US$150000 - US$150001 per annum + 100-200% Bonus
Date Posted: 21/10/2016
Vice Presidents take on a multifaceted role, touching all aspects of the firm's investment banking and capital markets activities. VPs are in the unique position of being execution focused bankers transitioning into the beginnings of independent origination. VPs are responsible for managing transactions on a day to day basis, supporting Managing Directors on both broad and targeted origination and marketing efforts, and providing development guidance to both Analysts and Associates.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 5-6 years of transaction experience, preferably in an investment banking or relevant buy-side role, with emphasis on power, infrastructure, and project or structured finance
· Previous investment banking experience at the associate level or higher, with emphasis on day to day engagement management and client interfacing
· Extensive understanding of capital markets and both project and corporate finance transactions
· Bachelor's degree from a top tier academic institution in finance, economics or engineering
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Commitment to high standards of professional and ethical conduct
Highly Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Significant transaction experience with industry specific financial structures/instruments, i.e. tax equity, revenue put, heat rate call option, energy hedge, etc.
· Graduate degree from a top tier academic institution in finance, economics or engineering
· Strong industry or capital markets relationships
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.