Leading HK conglomerate are looking for a candidate to specialise within process improvement / MIS in order to help senior management meet their corporate goals. This person would be able to link their IT and Finance knowledge in order to create systems that will help communicate targets and performance to business leaders.
What does the role involve?
- Improve systems and process strategy for the group
- Create dashboards in order to analyse KPI's that'll effect the greater business
- Work with business leaders in order to improve both change management and project management
- Implement new policy, procedures and system frameworks
- Install automations within processes such as Intercompany and Reporting
What experience do you need?
- Accounting or Finance background
- Fluent levels of both English and Cantonese
- Previously experience within an MIS role
- Ability to present and liaise with senior stakeholders
For more information, please either apply to this advert, or send your CV directly to Andre.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office