An opportunity of considerable weight and depth exists as a Technology Leader to strategise, drive and shape the company's Technology, Software Engineering, Data and Advisory hubs.
- Lead the backend and mobile engineers' teams. This requires strong technical expertise in addition to good leadership skills: be able to motivate, mentor and retain the engineers.
- Constantly ship and iterate mobile applications and their backends while maintaining high reliability with focus on great user experience.
- Work closely with the HODs, COO, CTO and CEO and strive to influence the product and technology strategy.
- Convert high level product and customer requirements to high quality, reusable and scalable code in fast-paced environment.
- Identify talented engineering candidates and participate in the recruitment process.
- Co-ordinating the development and execution of the organisation's overarching technology and data strategy
- Developing strategies and initiatives that underpin medium to long-term tactical outcomes
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will be highly self-aware and be accustomed to becoming a highly valued member of the leadership team across the business.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure like AWS, micro services architecture, iOS & Android mobile development.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Java - Play framework is a plus.
- Proven experience of developing Mobile backends.
- Have a track record of leading productive engineering teams.
- Lead by example, by setting the right context, and guiding the Team members in achieving their best performance.
- Thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Experience in mentoring & managing engineering teams and developing productive engineering processes and culture.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience in CI/CD tool (e.g. jenkins) is a bonus
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321