- Develop and execute a market strategy to drive initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, events, social media, PR, branding, and more.
- Evaluate and experiment with different demand generation channels to find the most cost-effective and scalable ways for high-quality customer acquisition.
- Create online and offline marketing strategies that increase traffic, build engagement, and ultimately drive sales -- including e-mail marketing, webinars, event promotion, retargeting, website analysis, SEO, SEM, online communities, and other demand gen programs.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Create, monitor and improve performance across each marketing function and channel to help maximize KPIs.
- Partner closely with Sales, Business Development, and Product Management teams to understand our customers' needs, create go-to-market strategies, and create communication and collateral that reflects the company brand and ROI for customers.
- Lead a growth team to ensure alignment on all new product feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Lead efforts to hire, motivate, mentor, and develop your internal marketing team and manage external marketing partners.
- Develop a long-term plan for marketing team structure and growth.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of the budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives' performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- At least 8 years of experience in B2B marketing in a SaaS environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership role, building and managing a marketing organization.
- Prior experience executing a short and long-term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company, ideally that has scaled to $100M+ in revenue.
- Experience working in start-up environments -- you must be adept at working in a fast- paced environment and have shown yourself to be adaptive and flexible.
- Experience partnering closely with sales leadership - you must have an understanding of the connection between demand generation and revenue growth In a recurring revenue business.
- Superior communication skills -- you must have the ability to prioritize, and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level.
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects.
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights.
- Hands-on marketing experience -- you must have demonstrated a history of being a team player, with a desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed - In other words you must be both an effective leader and a strong individual contributor.
- Track record of building a high-performance marketing team.
- Skilled in marketing automation and related software such as Salesforce , Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Google Analytics and general knowledge of market trends in digital marketing technology.
- Bachelor's degree (required), advanced degree (preferred) in Marketing, PR Communication, Business Administration or equivalent experience required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.