- Build and manage product roadmaps, priorities and iterative processes while working cross-functionally to incorporate feedback from both internal and external stakeholders, as well as supporting data.
- Work with cross-functional teams via our software development lifecycle process to oversee the ongoing development, optimization and timely commercialization of our software solutions.
- Establish product strategies, roadmaps and release objectives that drive the product portfolio processes. Lead and drive the overall product lifecycle, schedules, deliverables and capabilities for the firm's solutions and its products.
- Ensure business requirements are documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
- Focus on the continued adoption of agile methodology and processes.
- Motivate and lead a high performing product team by aligning the group's goals with the organization's strategies.
- Cultivate a milestone-driven culture.
- Represent the company at industry events and with prospects, clients, investors and business partners.
- Stay current on industry trends and develop innovative and breakthrough solutions that challenge the status quo.
- Establish and implement a highly effective product development and product prioritization process rooted in regular communication with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- At least 8 years of experience as a product owner or product manager in a SaaS environment.
- At least 3 years of experience leading a team in building SaaS products from concept to implementation
- Extensive expertise in all levels of product life-cycle from product requirements gathering, architecture, planning and creation as well as review of acceptance test plans.
- Extensive experience in product development & technology in real estate and/or building operations.
- Experience with agile development practices a plus.
- Track record of developing market leading products with experience defining or owning a product area.
- Familiar with full-stack architecture and execution.
- Familiar with Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Data and metrics driven with experience developing dashboards and key metrics to track KPIs.
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Experience working in start-up environment -- you must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and have shown yourself to be adaptive and flexible.
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects.
- Hands-on product management experience and demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed - in other words you must be an effective leader and a strong individual contributor.
- Superior communication skills -- ability to prioritize, and efficiently and transparently communicate at a team, executive, and company level.
- Track record of building a high-performance product management team.
Bachelor's degree (required), advanced degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.