Our client headquartered Minneapolis, MN is seeking a Director or VP of Project Finance to manage a team of financial analysts and manage the project financing process including tax equity, back levered project debt, construction debt, and/or mezzanine debt on behalf of the private equity fund, including negotiations.
- Manage external legal counsel during project financing process from selection to final funding. Coordinate with finance providers on due diligence and documentation.
- Coordinate the drawdown and closing process with respect to tax equity, construction debt, back levered project debt, and/or mezzanine debt.
- Support senior management of the Company on various financing related matters on an on-going basis.
- Actively develop and/or maintain a relevant project finance network
- Work with development team to appropriately price out projects for requests for proposals and non-solicited bi-lateral offers.
- Prepare comprehensive financial models for various projects to deliver cash flow forecasts, scenario analysis, risk assessment and return analysis.
- Ten or more years in finance related field
- At least three years in project finance management position within renewable energy sector utilizing third party tax equity finance
- Strong financial modelling skills, capable of building from scratch sophisticated project finance models; prior experience in use of VN and Macro tools with MS Excel is preferable.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools such as Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a proven capacity to manage a team of financial analysts Results oriented approach with hands-on execution capability
- Bachelor's degree in finance or MBA with business or engineering bachelor degree
- Passion for working in renewable sector and focus on long-term shareholder value creation
- Strong analytical, inter-personal and communication skills
The position offers a competitive salary plus performance-based bonuses and material participation in the company's equity incentive plan. A strong benefit package is also offered including health and dental insurance, as well as disability and life insurance.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.