Job Title: Warranty Engineer (Australia)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Warranty Engineer, who will be based in Australia for 6 months.
Location: Darwin, Australia
Contract Duration: 6 months
Rotation Schedule: 6 weeks / 1 week
- Handle warranty aspects (supplied equipment/systems) of Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Coordinate to close punch items of Construction and Commissioning
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant Commissioning/Construction experience in Power Plant projects
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321