Wastewater Operator - Class 3-M License
Contract - Direct Hire - Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MA State operator license 3-M required
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Collect samples from influent flow, effluent flow and operation basins to meet permit requirements and assess system performance.
- Maintain accurate data records on operational parameters, daily activities, maintenance and collected samples for compliance reporting and operational analysis.
- Trouble shoot and repair all equipment in the wastewater treatment plant with the cooperation of maintenance department staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.