Water/Wastewater Engineering Lead
Spencer Ogden is currently seeking a Civil Water Wastewater Engineer with over 10 years' experience to join our client's growing talented wastewater engineering team in Denver, CO.
- Although expected to work independently, this individual must be able to interact well with other team members within the Wilson & Company team.
- Experienced with local and state environmental regulations that may pertain to the design of water and wastewater projects.
- Must have obtained a minimum of a Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline, with an emphasis in Water and/or Wastewater.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
- Business Development experience is a must- this person will be taking on current clients as well as be expected to hit metrics and develop new business within the municipal sector.
- Champion the company's values: Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, Solutions.
- BS in Engineering
- PE License in CO, or ability to obtain PE license in near-future.
- Required to have to have a minimum of 10 years of experience in water and wastewater engineering and design knowledge.
- Experience with plan production, hydraulic and environmental calculations and design as well as technical report writing.
- Proven track record of winning new business with new and current clients within municipalities. This person will have metrics to work with and expected to have outside sales experience.
- Must be local to Colorado.
- Experience with wastewater and water treatment facility design, including biological and chemical treatment processes is strongly desired. Primary focus will be municipal wastewater treatment with some overlap into industrial treatment.
This client offers a comprehensive benefit package that supports our employees and their families as they seek to stay healthy, maintain a positive work-life balance, and plan for the future.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Alternative Care - Coverage for non-traditional medical treatment such as acupuncture, hypnotherapy, massage therapy, etc.
- Long Term Care - Provides a monthly benefit for members who become unable to care for themselves due to injury or illness.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified medical and/or dependent care expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential counselling for employees and their families.
- Nurse Information Line - Allows employees and spouses to speak with a registered nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Heal(thy) Self Wellness Program - Provides health tips, blood-screening, wellness challenges, and rewards for employees and spouses.
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Catastrophic Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Planning for the Future
- Shares after three years
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance
About the Client:
They have a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of their bright future. They provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 13 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
They maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background screening.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.