Our client is the world leading provider of factory automation with 6.000 employees. The portfolio range includes several robots, cutting, drilling, and injection moulding machines, laser, motors and control systems used in automation.
Our client has a presence across 16 European countries and is headquartered out of Luxembourg.
Due to a comprehensive expansion strategy within the next few years, our client is undertaking major investments in their IT infrastructure. In line with this strategy we are looking for a Web Developer (m/f/d) in Echternach, Luxembourg.
The main task of this position is Frontend development for the company applications with focus on .Net and ASP/MVC application development: Designing, coding, modifying, testing, debugging and documenting company's software applications.
- Planning: doing requirement analysis, creating technical specification based on the analysis and doing the effort estimation
- Evaluation of the specifications and Mock-up
- Software and Frontend design: support the design phase in technical and graphical aspects
- Teaming up with project managers and members of the Development and Marketing Team
- Developing detailed specification documents with clear deliverables and timelines
- Coding, modifying testing and debugging of existing and new applications
- Quality assurance: documentation of software applications, provide implementation support
- 3rd level support of applications and continuous improvement within the software development team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or appropriate experience
- J2EE, ASP.Net or MVC.Net experience preferred.
- Knowledge about software design (UML), database technologies (MSSQL) and Web Service Interfaces (Rest, SOAP) is required
- English is necessary, German or French desired. Any other language is seen as asset
- Industrial experience is an advantage
You are creative, team-oriented, adaptable and up to date with advanced web technologies- feel welcome to apply to Laura Philipp: email@example.com or via phone 0621 39 99 90 27.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.