Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: PDN05102016
Location: Indonesia, Cilegon
Sector: Offshore, Mechanical, Oil and Gas
Salary: £1500 - £1800 per month
Date Posted: 05/10/2016
Position: Welding Engineer
Hiring Company: Original Equipment Manufacturer
Location: Cilegon, Indonesia
To provide welding expertise and related technical support to service center on all welding
related job including rotor repair, coating, NDE, material and metallurgical laboratory.
To work with the experts within the worldwide technology center to find resolution, ensure compliance to DR policy, procedure, standard & QSHE management system as well as local government law and other industrial standard.
- Authorized and accountable to develop, review, testing, qualify, approved PQR, WPS, Coating procedure, NDE procedure, inspection and testing plan.
- Develop program, conduct regular qualification/re-qualification and audit of Welding, Coating, NDE and Mat Lab. This will include Vendor qualification and performance.
Conduct RCA, manage proper records.
- Conduct design review and strength analysis to achieve best manufacturing cost and quality by maintaining safety requirement.
- Management and deployment of selling resources within Territory-ISA/SSO, Tech. Reps, FS-BDM,Manufacturers Reps., PDM and Product Centers.
- Conduct Welding inspection, material analysis, metallurgical test and NDE on certain basis.
- Keep up-to-date, optimize welding processes, plan for strategic improvements, and maximize company profitability.
- Work with Welding & Coating team to develop regular maintenance and inspections on the
equipment and materials.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metalurgical Engineering
- Solid 5 years of experience in Welding Engineering applications for industrial turbomachinery and rotating equipments and projects
- Training Qualification: Familiar with ISO management system, MIGAS certification, AWS, ASME, ASTM, API and other industrial codes.
- Technical Skills: WE, WI, NDE Level 3, Strength calculation analysis, metallurgy
- Good organization skills including time management, good file and record organization and report writing.
- Good communication skills, Advance English skills
- Understanding and defining client needs is paramount
- Ability to travel 25% required
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321