Well Intervention Coordinator
Based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with trips to offshore and contractor(s) base dependent on business requirements.
Prioritise, implement and drive safety in all aspects of your work and that within your sphere of influence.
- Under supervision from the Team Lead, in cooperation with the Well Intervention / Integrity Engineer, execute objective driven Slickline / Eline activities up to 3 months ahead.
- Based on information from Well Intervention / Integrity Engineer, write detailed job instructions for offshore crew.
- Well control is a pre-requisite. IWCF Level 4 Well intervention with Slickline and E-line is mandatory. Other modules (Coiled Tubing and Snubbing) is preferred.
- Push safety and performance proactively in all executions.
- Ensure equipment and/or personnel are on schedule / available for the work. Monitor and record work daily progress and budget spend. Benchmark against plan.
- Benchmark safety and performance against plan.
- You will be the first line of communication with offshore execution. Daily and regular communication with offshore is expected.
- Briefings with crew before mobilisation to offshore and upon demobilisation from offshore.
- Daily activities will involve at a minimum the following:
- Prepare and disseminate daily reports.
- Well and operations data entry.
- Updating Well Status Diagrams.
- Updating inventory lists.
- Communicate with shore support functions (internal and external).
- Communicate with immediate stakeholders (subsurface and production).
- Update and maintain necessary tracking indices as directed by the Team Lead.
- Consult with Well Intervention / Integrity Engineer on operational issues.
- Liaise with Well Planner for scheduling purposes.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321