I am partnering with a leading multinational company in the Oil and Gas industry to get a Well Site Supervisor on board for an upcoming job in Malaysian waters.
The assignment will be on consulting basis for 6 months with a high possibility of project extension.
The following will be your duties and responsibilities:
- The WSL shall provide clear leadership in all aspects of health, safety and environmental (HSE) protection and procedural adherence, ensuring that safe working practices
- To conduct the well operations safely, in accordance with the approved well operations program and in compliance with the applicable Policies/Standards/Procedures/SWIs/SOPs/Checklists/Emergency Checklists and the regulatory requirements, within the allocated time/cost with optimal use of resources.
- Identify any areas of non-compliance to standards, programs and policies to the direct supervisor so that a corresponding MOC or exemption is put in place.
PLANNING AND COORDINATION
- Organises and leads pre-job safety and operations meetings that are related to well operations.
- Leads daily planning meetings and discusses operations with drilling contractor, segment and third-party supervisors.
- Updates and communicates forecast activity (7-day planner) to anticipate resource requirements, both planned and contingency, to meet well demands and provide optimum efficiency of services.
- Responsible for checking that equipment and services comply with the contract.
- Manages proper inventory of all tangibles such as well as rental equipment.
- Ensures that the operations are conducted to minimise the risk of well control and any other operational related hazards.
- Issues Standing Instructions for Drillers/Snubbing Unit Operators for each tour.
- Prepares detailed procedures, including calculations, for specific critical operations.
- Identifies changes and deviations to the operational program and is responsible for carrying out on-site compliance to the Management of Change (MOC) standard to prevent and mitigate the risks due to the deviation
- Implements contingency plans at the rig site
- Prepares daily cost estimates based on goods consumed and services provided.
- Signs off on services performed and materials used
For you to have an advantage in this assignment, the following will be required:
-Previous work experience in Malaysian waters or customers operating in Malaysia
-Experience working in Workover operations using a snubbing unit
-Possess valid BOSIET and Offshore Medical Certificates (Essential)
-IWCF Level 4 for Well Intervention (Essential)
If you are keen for this assignment, do send your updated resume with your contact details across to email@example.com and I will reach out to shortlisted candidates
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321