Wideband designer - VIC
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109561
Location: Australia, Sydney
Sector: Telecoms, Utilities
Date posted: 05/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Telstra Wideband Designer | NSW & VIC
Our client is a growing information and communications engineering solutions and services provider with a national presence & we are currently interested in speaking to passionate Wideband Designers to join our client's Dynamic Project team in NSW & Vic.
- >3 years experiences
- Recent/current Telstra DboRs experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Design & As-Built for internal & external designs
- Carrying out end to end design for Customer Wideband products
- Designing passive and active Access networks including wideband and optic fibre
- Read and Write access to accurately maintain Telstra Data Base of Records (DBoRs) i.e TRAC, Multiman, GDD, CADLINK, MITS, Cramer and Node Manager
- Planning & network designing within a telecommunications environment
- Wideband Customer products such as: (Ethernet, IP, ISDN, SDH, PDH, ATM etc.)
- Design of Telstra's Wideband Customer products & services such as EVO EoSDH, Epicentre EoSDH, Ethernet, IP, ISDN ETSI, Frame Relay, Leased Line circuits, Digital Data Networks, ATM etc.
- Producing high level design documentation
You must be a driven individual that is passionate and willing to ensure that the KPI's meet contractual deadlines & able to closely liaise with installers/ subcontractors by negotiating and providing alternative during the process of construction
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion please apply now.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office