Wind Asset Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117131
Location: England, London
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + package
Date posted: 23/11/2017
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide technical and commercial support across a Wind portfolio? Our client is a large fund manager focused on Renewable energy and is looking for a Wind Asset Engineer to join their team in London paying a competitive salary of £60,000-£70,000 p/a + package. You will be responsible for the operational oversight of the day to day asset management of the wind farm assets with asset management companies, agreement and oversight of budgets and CAPEX plans, site condition inspections, performance trend analysis and reporting internally.
Wind Asset Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Manage the presentation of primarily the wind part of the portfolio to project financiers.
* Provide support to the Technical General Manager on the management of primarily the existing French, UK, Italian and Irish wind power generation portfolio
* Provide support on the construction and acquisition of new wind power generation assets
* Assist the investment teams on new onshore and offshore acquisitions and management oversight of wind construction assets underway
* Coordinate work products from external advisors (developers, lawyers, technical advisors, debt providers, EPC contractors, etc)
Wind Asset Engineer desired experience:
* Min 5 years relevant working experience
* Construction or Operations management experience
* Management of full-scope O&M contracts including P&L responsibility, budgeting, reporting, commercial management of third party suppliers, management of financial models, contractual compliance and customer interface
* Experience in both onshore & offshore wind sector
* Experience conducting wind turbine inspections desirable
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office