The Wireline Field Operator is responsible for safely performing Wireline related duties at the well site and at times in the shop, while ensuring compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline operations. 2/2 rotation.
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at well site.
- Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
- Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
- Maintaining well site/DOT records
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
- 2+ years experience as a wireline field operator
- Industry experience and product line training
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Class A CDL with Hazmat
- Mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work on-call
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office