- Location: Perth
- Salary: Market related
Spencer Ogden has partnered with a Tier 1 Oilfield service provider in Australia who are actively searching for experienced Wireline Operators & Supervisors to come onboard on an initial 3-month contract, starting in early May with the opportunity to move on to perm.
Available rosters are 3/3 and 20/10 on both Offshore and Land Rigs
- Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness, comply with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Under general supervision, coordinate the work of Operator Assistants and Service Operators at the job site during the operation of surface or down hole well logging equipment.
- Coordinate activities of Operator Assistants and Service Operators during rigging-up and rigging-down of surface and down hole well logging equipment. (Supervisors)
- Perform pre-job calculations.
- Obtain pertinent service work information from the customer and effectively communicate appropriate information to assigned worksite colleagues.
- Communicate pre-job and on-the-job progress to customer.
- Train, mentor and guide Service Operators and Operator Assistants in the proper performance of pre-trip and post-trip vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports. (Supervisors)
- Train, mentor and guide Service Operators and Operator Assistants in the assembly, operation, and maintenance of surface and down-hole well logging equipment including electric, nuclear, sonic, other well logging tools, and pressure control equipment. (Supervisors)
- Complete documentation, reports and forms as required.
- Ensure job tasks are correctly performed in accordance with Company policy and procedures at all times.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with assembly, operation, and maintenance of surface and down-hole well logging equipment including electric, nuclear, sonic, other well logging tools, and pressure control equipment is required for Supervisors
- Experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Valid driver’s licence
- Able to satisfy OGUK Medical
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply to this job board and indicate if you are applying for the role of supervisor or operator!
- SalaryAUD 400 - 550 per day + Super
Spencer Ogden is currently representing a Tier 1 Service Operator who are looking for experienced Wireline Operators to support their operations in Queensland. Our client is a leading supplier of Wireline services and due to their expanding business they are looking to bring onboard additional Wireline Operators. The role will include: Approx 16/10 rosterWorking in remote locationsPhysically demanding In order to be successful for this role you must have: 1 Year experience within the role of a Wireline Operator (Or similiar)Able to work in remote locations for upto 12 hours a dayDrivers LicenceHave Australian working rightsHave some flexibility with callouts Other tickets that are highly sought after include: HR/MCRadiation licence In return you will receive: Competitive remuneration, based on experience and licensesOngoing support from Spencer Ogden throughout the contractWeekly payOpportunity to be onboarded permanently with our client If you are interested in this role please apply through this job board.
- SalaryAUD 0 per year
Welding SupervisorCert 10 / AS17968am - 5pmMonday - FridayMay - October 2022Accommodation IncludedVictoria, Australia08 6280 email@example.comThank you
- SalaryAUD 0 - 1,020 per day + SUPER
Rope Access Supervisor2nd March - 11th MarchOffshoreIRATA Level 3$1020/DAY + SuperWestern Australia12 Hour days firstname.lastname@example.org 6280 2417
- SalaryAUD 500 - 800 per day + Super
Spencer Ogden has teamed up with a tier 1 oilfied service provider who are looking for additional cementing personnel to support their operations within Australia on an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity to move onto perm.Offshore: WA, VICLand: Moomba, RomaOperators (Entry level & Experience)Supervisors (Experienced)Must have: Australian working rightsFull vaccination statusBOSIET with CA-EBS (If working offshore)Full Drivers LicenseAbility to work 12 hour days in harsh environments Preferred: Previous experience within Cementing or Oil & GasPermit to WorkHR - HC4WD TrainingFIFO Experience In return you will receive: Weekly Pay + Superannuation on all hours workedOngoing support from Spencer Ogden & access to exclusive opportunities in the futureExperience working for one of the worlds largest oilfield service providers Opportunity to move on permanently Salary will be negotiated based on experience
- SalaryMarket related
My client is a fully independent energy infrastructure group, operating across the whole of Europe. As a purpose-led company together with all its stakeholders, they contribute to a better society by shaping a bright energy future.Key responsibilities/accountabilities1. Assisting the INT Onshore Asset Manager in planning the inspection and maintenance of all site electrical equipment, instrument equipment and cathodic protection systems.2. Carrying out isolations, planned & unplanned maintenance, inspection, fault diagnosis, repair & testing of all site electrical, instrumentation and cathodic protection equipment.3. Supervising E&I maintenance support contractors and vendors as and when required.4. Testing & commissioning of new equipment and equipment following repairs.Other Showing leadership by contributing to the goal of strong, positive, open HS&E culture within the organisation and the maintenance team by seeking out and openly reporting safety observations.Working with the PTW system, including the development and application of task risk assessments, working instructions and method statements to take account of Health, Safety & Environmental implications for all activities.· Assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in assigning maintenance priorities, scheduling, tracking of E&I maintenance tasks in the maintenance (ERP) system to enable safe and efficient delivery of the Bacton maintenance activities.Attending planning meetings - for weekly, monthly, shutdown & Winter plans.Analysing of test results, readings and records.Administration of the Portable Appliance Testing SystemSupervising E&I contractors & maintenance staff whilst they carry out allocated tasks.Identifying, producing & maintaining E&I isolation and maintenance procedures in conjunction with the INT Onshore Asset Manager.Carrying out electrical and instrument isolationsTraining qualified personnel in site maintenance activities, electrical & instrument isolations and related safety issues and maintaining records of training & instruction.Liaising with vendors and supervising their site visits.Liaising with other disciplines in planning and carrying out duties.Providing maintenance related technical advice to site management and other INT groups.· Providing out of hours' technical advice, fault diagnosis and repair supervision as necessary.· Maintaining competencies for tasks and highlighting to the INT Onshore Asset Manager· Recommended updates and refresher training.· Using ERP and maintenance systems including operation of QM6 & Beamex systems for instrument calibrations. Benefits Competitive salaryHybrid WorkingAbove Standard Company Pension Attribution (12%)Discretionary performance bonusPrivate HealthcareBreakfast in the office/IncentivesLife Assurance25 days of holidays + bank HolidaysDental CareTraining and Developmentand more to discuss. Looking forward to seeing your CV!
- SalaryMarket related
· Strategic sourcing (strategy and new suppliers) to the factory including all material for Electrolyzer (stack)· Collaborate with the Supply Chain department for strategic purchasing to the factory· Contract administration of concluded contracts· Responsible for continuous improvement of routines within purchasing and logistics· Responsibility for the availability of materials and parts for production in accordance with concluded procurement agreements and strategies· Responsible for logistics from supplier to point of use in the factory· Personnel responsibility for warehouse operator (s)· Follow up supplier performance, as well as carry out supplier audits together with qualit· Collaborate with the Legal Department of the Group for the assessment of contracts· Active in lean work with a focus on MMS and TPM
- SalaryMarket related
My client is a fully independent energy infrastructure group, operating across the whole of Europe. As a purpose-led company together with all its stakeholders, they contribute to a better society by shaping a bright energy future. The Commercial Analyst role sits within the Commercial team in London. It is a broad commercial role with a regulatory and contractual focus, in which a technical background within renewables would be highly advantageous.Key Responsibilities Customer RelationshipInforming, training and advising the Shippers (customers) of INT's service offeringOrganise Shipper meetings, contribute to presentations, present and write record notesRespond to Shipper queries where applicable or support other team members' responsesAttend new customer meetings & increase contact with the market to gain a greater understanding of customer requirementsAid on-going development and utilisation of a process/system to track information about and interactions with customers and potential customers (via a CRM tool)Promote the CRM and segmentation work internallyEnsure products are offered to the market via appropriate sales channels specifically PRISMA and Implicit Allocation or other sales channels as applicableAs required, provide support for Commercial Operations. Engage with the industry, regulatory authorities and neighbouring TSOs Attend relevant National Grid or other workshops and report back on any items of interest to INTRespond to questionnaires from ENTSOG and ACER regarding, for example, the implementation of the Network CodesSupport the Commercial Manager in dealing with regulatory matters and adjacent TSOs.Monitor changes to regulation, such as those occurring under REMIT, produce relevant documentation, implement improvements or new procedures if required. Requirements A degree with an analytical focus would be preferableCommercial and/or operational experience in the energy industry (gas industry preferred)Excellent report writing, verbal and presentational skillsHigh level of numeracy and analytical skills - able to review, analyse and report on data and information of varying complexityExcellent standard of computer literacy, particularly use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Benefits Competitive salaryHybrid WorkingDiscretionary Performance BonusAbove Standard Company Pension Attribution (12%)Private HealthcareBreakfast in the office/IncentivesLife AssuranceEye Care25 days of holidays + Bank HolidaysDental CareTraining and Developmentand more to discuss. Feel free to reach out if you need any more details!
- SalaryMarket related
1. Manage and supervise the provision of legal advice to the Offshore Business division to promote and safeguard the MISC Berhad's interest against diminution in financial value, image and reputation whilst taking into account commercial and operational consideration.2. Review draft of legal documents pertaining to joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and sale & purchase of shares exercises undertaken by Offshore Business.3. Manage, provide and/or supervise, with appropriate supervision of Senior Manager, the provision of legal services and advice for financing matters e.g. Loans - corporate loans and project financing, Bond, Debt Security etc. managing exposure, risk and liabilities - for loan with the value of above USD300 Million.
- SalaryAUD 650 - 850 per day + Super
Spencer Ogden is currently resourcing for a Tier 1 Oil & Gas service provider within Australia. Our client requires additional Drilling Fluids Engineers or experienced Technicians to support ongoing operations in Moomba, Roma, and also New Zealand on a short term (3-6mth) contract.Minimum Requirements: 5 Years within the role of a Drilling Fluids Engineer or TechnicianValid Australian working rightsAbility to work in remote locationsFully Vaccinated In return you will receive: Competitive Salary + Super Weekly pay3/3 Roster (Some flexibility required) Access to exclusive Spencer Ogden opportunities If this sounds like something you may be interested in please apply to this ad
- Salary£3.2k - 3.7k per month
A multinational industrial gas company is looking for a Turnaround Planner able to start immediately. The candidate is expected to ensure all maintenance and shutdown works well-planned and well-executed in a safe and efficient manner to approved budget, schedule, and scope.Principal Responsibilities Coordinate and follow-up with a multidisciplinary team of operation, maintenance, engineering, inspection, shops and support services, etc., to develop the maintenance planning and scheduling Ensure the full Maintenance scope of work is planned and scheduled in appropriate detailLead field verification of work scope and identifying, together with applicable contractors, the resources required for optimal executionEnsure execution of scope is in accordance with Linde standards and lifesaving rulesEnsure resources are ordered in time and in fullSupport the cost estimation team in the developmentTrack and monitor progress Preventive and Maintenance ScopeProvide professional and structured progress updates to managementConduct weekly and monthly progress meeting Required key skills (functional/technical) Able to clearly communicate requirements project team membersAble to use scheduling tools (e.g., Primavera, MS Project, Suretrack)Able to create task based WBSsAble to write project status reports covering cost and schedule progressAble to manage multi-project schedulesAble to use Microsoft application (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) Required qualifications/experience Bachelor’s degree in engineering Professional certificate in Primavera or equivalent toolPMP certification preferred+ 5 Years experiences working in project planning, coordination and scheduling and an EPC environmentAll applicants must have the right to work in Singapore without sponsorship Interested parties may apply by sending updated CV along with salary expectations and date of availability to email@example.com. We regret that only successful applicants will be contacted.
- SalaryMarket related
Regulatory AnalystMy client is a fully independent energy infrastructure group, operating across the whole of Europe. As a purpose-led company together with all its stakeholders, they contribute to a better society by shaping a bright energy future. They are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Analyst to join their team and work directly with National Regulatory Authorities, Governmental Authorities, Industry Player and Shareholders. Knowledge and Qualifications A first degree (2:1 or above) preferably in Engineering, Economics, Law or a related subjectFirst experience in the energy industry (gas industry preferred) ideally with some regulatory exposure.Good analytical and numeracy skills – able to review, analyse and report on information of varying complexityAble to communicate effectively with people inside and outside of the organisation at all levels, including excellent drafting skills and verbal presentation skills Tasks Monitor and analyse EU, GB and Belgian regulatory initiatives, in particular Network Codes and other legislative changes. Prepare briefing material and draft consultation responses. Take lead responsibility in selected areas.Maintain up-to date -date knowledge of clients commercial and regulatory model, and its competitive environment.Analyse issues and develop appropriate public material on my clients proposalsBrief key internal IUK staff on regulatory issues, present options for implementation and help achieve compliance.Support the commercial team in the development of new services, review their regulatory compliance and the drafting of their terms and condition.Together with the Regulatory Affairs Manager, maintain the company’s relationship with the various regulatory and governmental authorities; confidently represent my client at stakeholder meetings and industry forums.Provide general support to the Managing Director and Regulatory Affairs Manager and other members of the Commercial and Regulation team. Benefits Competitive salaryHybrid WorkingAbove Standard Company Pension Attribution (11%)Private HealthcareBreakfast in the office/IncentivesLife Assurance25 days of holidays + bank HolidaysDental CareTraining and Developmentand more to discuss. Looking forward to seeing your CVs and discussing the role in more depth.