Our client is a HK-listed conglomerate, has long-standing history in supply chain, distribution and retail business, is looking for (Sr.) Manager - Working Capital & Operation Finance to analyse company P&L, cash flow, asset/inventory, loan and liquidity in regional corporate level.
(Sr.) Manager - Working Capital & Operation Finance
- Work with Regional senior management and CFO to analyze on company's working capital and provide support in corporate level.
- Responsible to accurately analyze on invenotry, cash flow, liquidity, P&L etc.
- Participate in project's capital analysis, analyze & monitor healthiness after M&A or transformation projects; and suggest process imporvement.
- Analyze, monitor AR aging
- Analyse and presents pros and cons the analysis, findings, recommendations and analysis
- Track monthly reporting and implement process improvements with stakeholders
- Work with IT and MIS to further provide transparency, constantly optimize data flows by using automation to provide support for cash flow planning
- Define and implement working capital improvement measures together with finance and credit teams, procurement and accounting
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Working Capital Manager
- University graduate with minimum 8 years relevant work experience in working capital analysis/operation finance
- Experience in bank background is a plus
- Expereince in project finance involvement is a plus
- Substantial experience managing account receivable and billing analysis
- Strong Command in both written and spoken English
Please contact keith Leung, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have query.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office