Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125853
Location: England, London
Sector: Offshore, Other, Drilling
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 15/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Supporting a European EPC, Spencer Ogden are looking to contract a Works Manager for a major Drill & Blast operation offshore.
You'll be based on the vessel, and be responsible for managing technical operations reporting directly to the management team of the project.
- Must have an Engineering background
- Management experience Offshore (Works Manager preferable)
- Must have Subcontractor management experience, ideally managing multiple interfaces offshore on a vessel
- Vast experience in Drill (& Blast) operations - 5-10+ Years
- Offshore Certificates
- Happy to work on international assignments
- 8/4 week rotation
- Project Duration 9-12 months.
For more information about this role please contact our London office