One of our well respected national clients are looking for a Workshop Supervisor to join their highly esteemed team.
Our client has had a national presence for over 30 years and believes the success of the business is purely built on the quality and experience of their people.
As a result of the mining market heating up, our client is currently looking to engage a couple of Workshop Supervisors across the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- The day to day running of the workshop, delegating workload
- Ensuring all work is carried out in a safe manner, in accordance with all OHS policies
- Coordination of all breakdowns and planned repairs
- Consistently leading and mentoring the workshop team
- Administrative tasks as required
- Report directly to the Maintenance Superintendent
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Supervisor role
- Trade Qualification in Diesel Mechanics
- A strong commercial acumen with a long term focus
- Sound local of knowledge of the Pilbara region
- An extensive mobile plant background
- Experience working with CAT 777s, Komatsu 1250s, Hitachi 1200s
- Ideally be able to work on a 2/1 roster
If you fill the criteria above, please contact Claudia Tan at Spencer Ogden on 6280 2412 or Claudia.email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office