Spencer Ogden is THE Global Recruitment Company that’s making a difference.
Since inception in 2010 we’ve worked tirelessly with many leading-edge low-carbon power generation projects across the world. Through our work we've been integral to the UK generating more 'green' energy than burning fossil fuels this summer - 52% from wind, solar and nuclear (reported by the National Grid) and contributed to global renewable energy production of 40%.
It's great to see the impact of our placements when it comes to solving global challenges.
Our journey in this rapidly evolving industry is by no means over; this is where you can get involved to make a difference.
- Generating new business through leads and referrals across our sector focus
- Developing long term relationships through telephone contact and face to face meetings
- Recruiting skilled technical professionals in the Energy, Engineering & Infrastructure sectors
- Creating & managing a professional network of highly qualified candidates
- Providing a high-quality service to your clients and candidates
Make no mistake Recruitment can be a tough sales career however; the rewards are unrivalled.
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum + uncapped commission
- Generous holidays plus 4 days paid leave for good causes AND your Birthday off
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- Award winning training and development programme with transparent career progression
- Corporate discounts on gym membership and daily essentials
- Your 5-A-Day with fresh fruit
- Regional incentive trips
- Monthly incentives such as Lunch Club, Referral Roulette, Insta-Prize and many more
- International relocation after 12 months
You’ll Need to Be...
- Confident and tenacious with a winning mindset
- Driven by high-performance and over-achievement
- Ambitious and competitive by nature
- Able to grasp technical notions and apply them to your working day
- A recent Graduate or experienced in telesales / B2B sales
Find out how you can make the world a greener place, one placement at a time by hitting apply.
Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | SOblog
Spencer Ogden | Your Green Career