- Location: Malaysia
- Salary: £1.4k - 1.8k per month
Financial Analyst (water) - Wastewater // Water Treatment // EPC Projects
- Permanent position
- Based in Malaysia
I am working on a Financial Analyst (water) position for one of the biggest clients in the Water sector - MNC
This is an excellent opportunity to join at an Ever-growing Global MNC, Looking for 5 - 8 years experienced individuals in Supply Chain / Commercial Project / Big 4 firms.
Excellent salary and package available for the right candidate!
Please forward your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to speaking soon!
- Build consistent operational rhythms for CMS P&L in ANZ and SEA around Orders, Revenue, Backlog, and EBIT.
- Increase the CMS P&L's commercial intensity and profitability.
- Lead the CMS P&L's comprehensive financial planning and analytics.
- Partner with commercial operations to drive commercial intensity and accuracy in SalesForce (SFDC) to give value-added insights.
- Assist operating executives in driving initiatives, growth, and profitability at the EBIT level, meeting cash objectives, and maintaining tight control over accounts receivables.
- Own monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts for key metrics (units, revenue, and profit), as well as risk and opportunity (R&O's), to drive company success.
- Own the whole income statement and closing cycle, as well as the coordination of closing, budgeting, and reporting processes with the global team.
- Drive process improvements with domain expertise and automated analytical/digital tools.
- Collaborate with a variety of executives to improve Cost Productivity, Direct Material Productivity, and other cost-cutting efforts.
- Collaborate with the business's operational executives to establish yearly operating plans and estimates (MTP, V1, V3 cycle).
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the APAC Region to develop and manage an FP&A analytics platform.
- Provide leadership on major initiatives and drive simplification projects that will enable and enhance capacity for value-added financial analysis by responding to client ad-hoc requests for customized data and reports in an informed and flexible manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
- Proficiency in Excel & MS Office.
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues and proven excellent analytical abilities.
- SAP and Intermediate knowledge of Tableau.
- SalaryMarket related
My client is a fully independent energy infrastructure group, operating across the whole of Europe. As a purpose-led company together with all its stakeholders, they contribute to a better society by shaping a bright energy future. The Commercial Analyst role sits within the Commercial team in London. It is a broad commercial role with a regulatory and contractual focus, in which a technical background within renewables would be highly advantageous.Key Responsibilities Customer RelationshipInforming, training and advising the Shippers (customers) of INT's service offeringOrganise Shipper meetings, contribute to presentations, present and write record notesRespond to Shipper queries where applicable or support other team members' responsesAttend new customer meetings & increase contact with the market to gain a greater understanding of customer requirementsAid on-going development and utilisation of a process/system to track information about and interactions with customers and potential customers (via a CRM tool)Promote the CRM and segmentation work internallyEnsure products are offered to the market via appropriate sales channels specifically PRISMA and Implicit Allocation or other sales channels as applicableAs required, provide support for Commercial Operations. Engage with the industry, regulatory authorities and neighbouring TSOs Attend relevant National Grid or other workshops and report back on any items of interest to INTRespond to questionnaires from ENTSOG and ACER regarding, for example, the implementation of the Network CodesSupport the Commercial Manager in dealing with regulatory matters and adjacent TSOs.Monitor changes to regulation, such as those occurring under REMIT, produce relevant documentation, implement improvements or new procedures if required. Requirements A degree with an analytical focus would be preferableCommercial and/or operational experience in the energy industry (gas industry preferred)Excellent report writing, verbal and presentational skillsHigh level of numeracy and analytical skills - able to review, analyse and report on data and information of varying complexityExcellent standard of computer literacy, particularly use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Benefits Competitive salaryHybrid WorkingDiscretionary Performance BonusAbove Standard Company Pension Attribution (12%)Private HealthcareBreakfast in the office/IncentivesLife AssuranceEye Care25 days of holidays + Bank HolidaysDental CareTraining and Developmentand more to discuss. Feel free to reach out if you need any more details!