- Location: Malaysia
- Salary: Competitive Salary!
End-User Computing and Infrastructure Support - 1 year contract (subject to renewal)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The role is for a Reputable client in the Oil & Gas industry. The role is open for local Malaysian only.
The ideal candidate is someone who has skills such as:
1. 5 to 7 years experience in EUC Infrastructure related role
2. Technical experience in Microsoft 365 and Active Directory
3. Good to have: cloud services i.e Azure, AWS
4. Understands Troubleshooting and Isolation method for Technical
What’s in it for you?
• Increased portfolio in Oil & Gas industry
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee
• Office with great accessibility nearby public transport
• Deliver 1st level support and maintenance service for Client (Hardware & Software) onsite and remotely
• Provide End User Computing support to end-user which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for End-user Computing operations and related infrastructure
• Identify, investigate and resolve technical incident and problem to restore service to end-user
• Perform necessary check, monitor on service & incident request queue
• Deal with the vendor, telco and other departments to expedite diagnosis issue/incident to identify resolution
• Account provisioning & deprovisioning (active Directory, Office 365, shared mailbox, security group & etc)
• Producing breach and other reports that necessary to correct/improve operation process.
• Patch Management for Operating system & Antivirus
• Ensure and follow standard IT service delivery processes in accordance with IT policies and procedures.
• Documentation (Develop checklist, update existing user guide)
• Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/Group Policy/Storage/Office 365/Windows 10
• SCCM deployment for monthly patching
• To analyze and review gap of security baseline for servers & workstation
• Reporting audit and ensure all account created following standard naming convention
• Hands-on working across BAU and Project workload supporting a variety of platforms
• Network and Security (Switch/Wi-Fi/ Firewall/Clearpass/Cybersecurity)
Competencies & Requirements
• Experience with New Hyper V Server Setup, Patch Management, SCCM, NAS Drive Setup
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills in English
• Experience in migration for Microsoft 365 tenant-to-tenant, upgrade Windows 10 or laptop reimaging, Azure AD, Wireless AP, Firewall, Core and end user switches, Router
- SalaryMarket related
Directional Drilling Engineer (Consultant)Offshore Malaysia Mubadala, HESSMinimum 2 years offshore experienceMinimum 6 month project Please email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org