- Location: Derby
- Salary: Market related
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
· Support the development and maintenance of control account schedules as part of an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to deliver Projects or Programmes, utilising analysis and scenarios for optimisation.
· Consolidation of planning data within the in-service support programmes via an IMS, providing management information, analysis and reporting to the programme management team as required.
· Execution of the in-service support planning and progress update cycle, governance around change control activities to ensure compliance.
· Develop and support the ongoing maintenance of internal and external deliverables to the business and industry partners.
· Ensure that best practice planning principles are used to create and maintain schedules to a high standard to ensure quality and credibility.
What we are looking for in applications:
· Knowledge of the scheduling toolset Primavera P6, including resource management and analysis, activity coding and baselining.
· Experience of working as a Planner within an Integrated Project Team environment.
· Understanding of overall project controls, baseline management, change control, Earned Value Management and variance analysis.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision and capable of managing a number of tasks simultaneously, prioritising activity to meet deadlines and achieving high quality outputs on time.
· Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly organised with the ability to change pace and direction in response to emergent issues, remain calm under changing circumstances and deal positively with uncertainty and ambiguity.
· Professional qualification (APM) or relevant qualification (HND or Foundation Degree) would be desirable.
· Background or experience in naval/nuclear sector
- SalaryMarket related
I am currently looking for a number of Project Planners to join the PMO within one of our clients working on Europe's largest constructioon porjects - Hinkley Point C. Britains Nuclear New Build based in Bristol.The role would be a 12 month renewable contract, inside of IR35 looking to pay a daily rate.The role offers a blend of office (Bristol) and remote working.The ideal candidate will have an understanding of all elements of Planning, with a base understanding of cost (EVM) and overall project controls. Experience in highly regulated industries is essential and Nuclear expeirence is benefiicial.Due to site security, applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- SalaryMarket related
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to: · Effective delivery of smaller, lower complexity programmes or aspects of project portfolios· Report the status of programmes / project portfolios in accordance with the requirements of the project· Manage and report variances to project baseline and report programme Key Performance Indicators· Support the monitoring the benefits realisation through the project deliverables / associated tranches· Review programme data, identify and report trends, highlight anomalies and propose corrective action if performance is outside specification.· Ensure effective controls are implemented in accordance with the company management procedures to achieve the programme success criteria.· Accurate reporting to relevant stakeholders in accordance with the defined timescales.· Facilitated and manage risk and opportunity activitiesWhat we are looking for in applications: · Degree level qualification preferable or equivalent industry experience· High degree of competence with P6 and preferably SAP· Member of a professional body and working towards a APM PMQ qualification or equivalent.· At least 1-year experience in a relevant discipline, preferably on programme / project work· Working towards APM PMQ / PMI qualification or equivalent (or assessed as possessing equivalent knowledge / experience to the same standard).· Experience in the development and / or implementation of project management processes and lifecycle, and a good knowledge of the project control processes