- Location: Malaysia
- Salary: Competitive salary
SharePoint Online Developer
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The role is for an esteemed client in the Oil & Gas industry. The role is open to local Malaysian only.
- Experienced in handling various technical development projects using SharePoint Online.
- Equipped and skilled in building/designing/coding solutions based on the requirements of business
- Provide advice and solution based on the requirements of business
- Ensure governance is followed in course of building solution
- Support Enterprise Application daily operations issues
- Able to expedite SIT/Unit/UAT Testing
The ideal candidate is someone who has skills and requirements such as:
- Preferably with Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or equivalent
- 5-7 years of relevant experiences in roles involving developing
- Experienced in technical development on MVC, .NET, C#
- Experienced in using SharePoint Online and Office 365 for developing
- Equipped with knowledge of MVC Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Knowledge on Relational Databases
What’s in it for you?
- Increase in exposure and portfolio in the Oil & Gas industry
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee
- Office with great accessibility to nearby public transport