Your privacy is important to Spencer Ogden. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Spencer Ogden collects, and the ways in which Spencer Ogden uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Spencer Ogden may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Using personal information
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to Spencer Ogden
Spencer Ogden may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you marketing communications
Where Spencer Ogden discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Spencer Ogden may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Spencer Ogden will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Spencer Ogden will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Spencer Ogden is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Spencer Ogden
by email to Enquiries@spencer.ogden.com