- Location: Malaysia
- Salary: Competitive salary!
- Competitive salary!
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
Cloud Enterprise Architect
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (100% Remote currently)
The role is for a Reputable client in the Oil & Gas industry. The role is open for local Malaysian only.
The ideal candidate is someone who has skills such as:
1. More than 10 years professional experience with excellent stakeholder management skills
2. Experience in DevOps/DevSecOps and API integration
3. Experience in Architect management solution, product management and integration
4. Good knowledge in software/application development and SDLC
5. Knowledge in cloud technology such as Azure/AWS
What’s in it for you?
• Increased portfolio with reputable client in Oil & Gas Industry
• Comprehensive benefits & medical coverage for employee
• Office with great accessibility nearby public transport
• Option for Remote work from home, flexible & result oriented environment
• Translates the business strategy within a business unit into a target digital systems architecture blueprint
• Work closely with other business units such as engineer and clients
• Promotes a DevSecOps model with cloud native first approach
• Responsible for making Architecture decisions and influencing technical standards, aligned with Engineering and Solution teams with a cloud first approach
• Ensures project and product development follow and comply with the enterprise governance standards during entire product life cycle
• Participates in elaboration of API product specifications and owns the associated back-end systems architecture
• Provides specialist services as required in cloud infrastructure, networking, security, openness, high performance computing and visualization
• Engages in key projects to deliver a comprehensive cloud solution design, and implementation as required
Competencies & Requirements
• Google and Azure cloud architectures, Kubernetes, containers, cloud technologies, certification, project management skills preferred
• Proficiency in infrastructure and security: DNS, DHCP, network standards and LAN/WAN management, including firewall and load balancing
• Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure systems, Virtualization technologies, OpenShift, Anthos
• Understanding enterprise reliability systems, including disaster recovery, high availability, capacity planning
• Advanced skills in enterprise storage management, NAS/SAN technologies
• Advanced skills in Windows, Linux administration
• Software packaging and automated deployment experience
- SalaryMarket related
Job AdvertKey Accountabilities Working with users and business analysts to understand requirementsDesigning, dev...
- SalaryMarket related
We have a vacancy for a DevOps Data Engineer to build and operate data pipelines and Data Factory on AWS and Microsoft Azure Platforms.The data engineer, which is an e...